[StBernard] Tasting Victory with LSU - VIDEO

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 19 15:46:26 EDT 2009

Dear Friends,

We celebrated LSU's World Championship victory last Friday at a BBQ we held
with LSU Tigers baseball coach Paul Mainieri, players Blake Dean and Anthony
Ranaudo, National Guardsmen who recently returned from Iraq, a few LSU
Cheerleaders and Mike.

<http://click.bsftransmit1.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=6Z0qleOLV594gKLMRnxu7FP
WsKNpIYtSeNC3a8Jyawk%3d&digest=JRKRqKxUpWPoalXungy16A> We all enjoyed the
Texas BBQ sent by Texas Governor Ricky Perry after he lost a bet to me on
the UT Longhorns for the championship series. That Texas cooking sure was
tasty.since it was seasoned with LSU victory!

We are all proud of the Tigers baseball team's success and like every member
of Tiger-nation who is dusting off their tailgating equipment, we are now
gearing up for the first kick-off of the upcoming Tiger football season -
just a few weeks away. Click here to watch a video of the event.
<http://click.bsftransmit1.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=gNqQ6fqD2WPgp%2fxtlyexh
pNVKT7wb6CtHGknAwf7cqQ%3d&digest=3G1OrrRe0G3JOIrpkLA%2bIQ>

Last week, I also continued traveling the state to award and honor hundreds
of our state's veterans with the Louisiana Honor Medal, holding events in
Lake Charles and DeRidder. I also continued my 64-parish Louisiana Working
Tour, making several stops in East Carroll and West Carroll, Iberia, West
Feliciana, DeSoto, and Morehouse Parishes.

I will continue to travel the state this week and hold events to thank our
veterans for their service and highlight the importance of growing our
economy to create more jobs for our people.

GEAUX TIGERS!

Governor Bobby Jindal