[StBernard] St. Bernard's 11th Red Hot Roast -Oct. 3- benefitting local Red Cross chapter

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 19 15:48:21 EDT 2009

SAVE THE DATE

Event: The American Red Cross - St. Bernard Chapter's 11th Annual Red Hot
Roast & Silent Auction

Roastee: Dr. Bryan Bertucci

When: October 3, 2009, 6:30 pm

Where: St. Bernard Civic Center Grand Ballroom

Please plan to attend this reunion of our Red Cross volunteer family and
friends as we honor and roast Dr. Bryan Bertucci. Join us for an evening of
fun and a chance to bid on some outstanding items. Help us celebrate the
return of our annual roast.

Tickets are $50.00 each or $500.00 for a table of 10. Contact the Red Cross
office at 504-277-8163 to reserve your tickets today.