[StBernard] country bumpkin diet

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 25 18:30:28 EDT 2009

A country bumpkin was terribly overweight, so his doctor put him on a diet.

I want you to eat regularly for 2 days, then skip a day, and repeat this
procedure for 2 weeks. The next time I see you, you should have lost at
least 5 pounds.

When the country bumpkin returned, he shocked the doctor by having lost
nearly 60 lbs! Why, that's amazing!' the doctor said, 'Did you follow my
instructions?

The country bumpkin nodded...'I'll tell you though, Lard tunderin Jesus, I
t'aut I was goin to drop dead on dat tird day.

'From the hunger, you mean?' asked the doctor.

'No, from the friggin' skippin'.