[StBernard] Melancon Challenges Sen. Vitter in Louisiana

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 29 10:33:55 EDT 2009

John, did you ask me about misspelling "prig" ? (I hate the way Gmail
"stacks" the replies) Here's what I found:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prig

BTW: I'll compliment Vitter on his tenacious fight to get Canadian meds
imported into the U.S. to try to cut down on costs. Anything that will
help, but I'm surprised he'd go against a Republican "brother" Mr. Tauzin of
Pharma! ;-)

Oh, and I didn't know that about his having a problem as a child with
stuttering.

Jim