[StBernard] OUR LEADERS

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 31 17:53:36 EDT 2009

Now here's a perfect example where you could never tell if the determination
made by snopes.com is accurate. Not that I'm blaming or accusing snopes.com
of giving false results to their inquiry as to the validity of the story,
but you have to look at their source.

Where is the only source snopes.com could go to find out if such a story
about Pelosi is true or not? They would contact Pelosi's office. Now, I
ask you, even if this story WAS true, do you think for one second that
Pelosi's office is going to admit to it?

So, Pelosi's office denies it, snopes has no choice but to report what they
were told by Pelosi's office. Whether the story is true or false, my point
is look at the source snopes had to ask as to the story's validity.

John