[StBernard] Word from Washington: Telephone Town Hall Meetings

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 31 18:16:44 EDT 2009

One of my favorite duties as a Congressman is listening to folks in
Louisiana share their opinions and ideas about the issues that matter most
to them. To better communicate with people throughout the Third
Congressional District, I occasionally hold telephone town hall meetings.
These telephone meetings are an opportunity for south Louisianians to speak
directly with me and voice their opinions.

If you would like to participate in our telephone town hall meetings, please
make sure you have given us the best phone number with which we can reach
you. Our telephone town hall meetings are usually held in the evening when
more people are home.

If you would like to update your phone number, or if you are unsure of
whether we have the best phone number for you, please click here
<http://melancon.congressnewsletter.net/mail/util.cfm?mailaction=clickthru&g
piv=2100045777.42232.8&gen=1&mailing_linkid=7634> and enter your most
current contact information (or copy and paste this link into your browser:
http://melancon.congressnewsletter.net/mail/util.cfm?mailaction=profile
<http://melancon.congressnewsletter.net/mail/util.cfm?mailaction=clickthru&g
piv=2100045777.42232.8&gen=1&mailing_linkid=7634> ). Don't forget to
include your area code! After you enter your information, you will receive
an email from my office asking you to confirm the changes you have made.
Click on the link in the email, and you're all set.

As a reminder, I respect your privacy and would never share or sell your
personal information to anyone else. Your information will only be used by
my congressional office to contact you about official business, and you can
unsubscribe at any time.

Thank you again for subscribing to my official newsletter, The Word from
Washington, and I look forward to talking with you soon.

Regards,
Charlie Melancon