[StBernard] New Health Care Town Hall Video

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 2 16:39:45 EDT 2009

One of the most important duties a Member of Congress has is listening to their constituents. <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=cfILKWNvGcIOL7K&s=imIVIcOYKiKYKhN3KxF&m=irKQI6MMImK2F>

This past August, I held 20 Town Hall meetings <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=fsJRK5OHIfLVJhJ&s=imIVIcOYKiKYKhN3KxF&m=irKQI6MMImK2F> all around the state so I could hear first hand the concerns Louisianans had about the Obama health care plan.

My opponent Charlie Melancon refused to hold even one town hall meeting <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=ilLXLeMTLiK2LrI&s=imIVIcOYKiKYKhN3KxF&m=irKQI6MMImK2F> to discuss his 84% voting record with Obama and the four key government run health care components of Obamacare he voted for.

Instead, he's been jet setting around the world to Australia, Hawaii, New Zealand, the South Pole and Pago Pago all at your expense.

Louisiana needs a U.S. Senator who won't hide from his constituents, who won't spend $500,000 of your tax dollars on lavish junkets around the world and who will stand up to Obama and vote no on government run health insurance and bureaucrats making decisions for your doctors.

Please join me and fight for our future by watching our new web video <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=erKPJ2ODIfLMI6I&s=imIVIcOYKiKYKhN3KxF&m=irKQI6MMImK2F> and signing the online petition against government-run health care today.

Senator David Vitter