[StBernard] BUILDERS RISK INSURANCE

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 8 20:40:59 EDT 2009

The only two choices that I know of is Zurich and LA Citizen. Most
independent agents can write both. Most of the State Farm and Allstate guys
can only write LA Citizen. If you need an engineer's structural report to
get insurance Joe Vidal with Homepaje engineering gives you an exceptional
report for a reasonalable fee. I have used him a few times for that and
beam sizings and have been pleased every time. You can reach him at
joe at homepaje.com <mailto:joe at homepaje.com> I can find his number if you
need it.

Good Luck Rena
Randy

> Hi everyone,

> Can anyone give me any ideas on who I should get for builders risk

> insurance? I am rebuilding my home in Chalmette and the mortgage company

> requires it.

> I previously had State Farm Insurance for my homeowners insurance, but

when