[StBernard] I'm Sorry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 12 10:20:51 EDT 2009

I'm sorry you are poor, ignorant, uneducated, and uninsured.

I'm sorry you didn't have a family structure which raised you with morals
and ethics.

I'm sorry you couldn't get your butt out of bed to go to school.

I'm sorry you had a felony record before you were old enough to vote.

I'm sorry you have to use my tax dollars and a Louisiana Purchase card to
buy your cheetos and cold dranks.

I'm sorry you are so far past useless that you can only get a Section 8
check to pay your housing.

I'm sorry you are so unskilled that a job search is beyond your realm of
comprehension and ability.

I'm sorry that you have twisted your brains into the pretzel that believes
you are entitled to be supported because of the past and/or your own
inability to make things happen for yourself by living right, getting an
education, working hard, and living by a set of real morals.

I'm sorry you have stuck yourself in a no win situation.

I'm sorry I have to foot your bill.

However, I will tell you this... I don't give a flying **** what you
think... I won't live next to you. Trash belongs on the pile. The pile
belongs over there. Over there is outside the 50 mile radius where I live.