[StBernard] Judge rules in Provident's favor

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 12 17:47:15 EDT 2009

Can someone point out to me, either in a Council meeting or public statement
made in the media, when did someone with the St. Bernard parish government
say they didn't want this development because "we want to keep black people
and other minorities out of St. Bernard Parish."

Unless someone actually said that, Judge Berrigan is guilty of making an
assumption...and what's that old saying about "when you 'assume.' you
make.....?"

Why won't anyone with the local news media interview Judge Berrigan and ask
her what is basing her assumption on?

John