[StBernard] Councilman says liberal, activist judge assassinating character of St. Bernard Parish

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 14 20:25:21 EDT 2009

"Gawd, that brings up another thing. Will we even be safe going to visit
our
dead in St. Bernard Mem Gardens? --JY"

Jer Responds:

There are no guarantees. As long as there are thieves (remember the incident
of stealing urns (and reselling them) a few years back?), grave robbers
(look at N'awlins incidences), and necrophilia (I recall in the 70's an
"inhuman" taking the body out to have sex--simply abhorring), there will be
incidences.

In N'awlins, it seems the only way people can visit the dead is to go on a
tour group. I recall robbers and murderers attacking people visiting their
loved ones.

Will the same happen as more societal corruption and decay touches our own
lives? One thing I've learned, "Never say never" and "all things come to
those who wait" (long enough).

Why must we have to bring guns to visit the dead?

--jer--