[StBernard] submission to Wesley - my letter to TP - mixed housing

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 18 17:51:07 EDT 2009

As St. Bernard Residents, we should all be up in arms. We should make our displeasure known to the media, newspaper and anyone else who will listen. We should have town hall meetings when all of the parish residents are available to show group strength, to show our displeasure. If we do not try to be heard and show that we are not in favor of this(additional rental properties being developed) as a community we are showing that we are passive as a group and agree with the Judge and all who have labeled us and tried to push this down our throats. As a group we have the ability to be heard. The council is trying to represent our interests but to the Judge and all involved we need to show our collective community muscle!!!

LP