[StBernard] submission to Wesley - my letter to TP - mixed housing

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 20 16:28:43 EDT 2009

for the information. It would appear then that Provident is in it mainly
for the tax credits for the construction.

Will have to check into that because apparently it will be the **that**
company or group we'll have to have contact info for after these things are
built.

Generally, the developers are the builders of the project only and
when the
project is completed, it is turned over to a separate management
company, a
homeowners association or another type of arrangement for day-to-day
operations and maintenance. Sometimes in the course of zoning
approval the
developers will discuss their anticipated future management
arrangements.
You might check the minutes records for that information.

Another Deborah