[StBernard] 1975 Chalmette and Andrew Jackson High School Reunion

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 25 22:04:07 EDT 2009

Looking for all Graduates of the Andrew Jackson and Chamette High Class of
1975

WOW 35 years ,,,,Time sure has flown...

Well looking to have some social gatherings over the next year to see what
has happened in your life.
Besides "KATRINA"....
If you could respond to this email address 1975reunion at gmail.com someone
will be in touch
with you about the activities that will be taking place throughout the year.

We need your NAME, (girls including your maiden name please)
Address (current)
Phone number with area code, along with a cell phone number if possible.
and most important an email address.

We will have someone contact you as soon as we get the lists compiled.

MOST IMPORTANT......

If you know of anyone else that graduated from either school in 1975 and
have their current phone, or email address please forward that to us or
forward this email to them. We will truely appreciate all the help we can
get.

If you would be interested in just making phone calls for our committee that
is making plans for this event, we also would be most appreciative of your
help. NO DATE has been set as of yet for the reunion itself, but we are
planning small scale events throughout the year so that many can at least
make some of the events to rekindle old friendships and just HAVE FUN with
old friends.

Thanks
1975 Reunion Committee for Chalmette High and Andrew Jackson High