[StBernard] Lyrics to the Obama song

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 26 21:00:03 EDT 2009

SJK:

This is what they do in North Korea when they indoctrinate the kids by
having them sing about "dear leader".

In our country we're not supposed to do this with our elementary school
children. Imagine the uproar there would have been if the kids had sung a
song about Bush or Reagan.

JY

in my school years, we sang songs about the entire country or the
entire
military divisions, but not about one individual branch of
government or one
individual holder of an office

imagine the uproar if school children sang, "Jesus loves the little
children, all the little children of the world. red, and yellow,
black and
white, they are precious in His sight; Jesus loves the little
children of
the world."

--- SJK