[StBernard] City Councilwoman Stacy Head urges cutting New Orleans trash collection to once a week to save money

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 28 19:00:28 EDT 2009

Even pre-K, when we had boiled seafood (shrimp), we moved the can further
out in the back yard (not right by the back door!) and my Dad would spray
down the interior with a spray bottle mixture of bleach and water. That
greatly reduced any bad smells from the can.

JY

When we moved to Hammond there was only garbage pickup one day a
week.
Learned to deal with it. Just make sure you don't forget to put the
can out
especially if it contains seafood.
DB