[StBernard] LouisianaRebuilds.info Toll-free Number Discontinued

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 6 00:11:08 EDT 2009

LouisianaRebuilds Toll-free Number Discontinued

LouisianaRebuilds.info is no longer able to accept and return phone calls through our toll-free phone number, 1-877-LA REBUILDS (1-877-527-3284).

For Road Home questions, please call the Road Home Program directly at 1-888-762-3252 or visit the website at www.road2la.org <http://www.mailboto.com/cgi-bin/uls/uls.cgi?ako=DXjYXsOvjXWjYpXpjjXOsWX> . For all other questions, please visit our website at www.louisianarebuilds.info <http://www.mailboto.com/cgi-bin/uls/uls.cgi?ako=DXjYXsOvjXWjYpXpjWXOsWX> . If you cannot find the information you need on our site, you can send an email to questions at louisianarebuilds.info.

Please forward this email to organizations who refer residents to the number.