[StBernard] Hospital location - Torres park

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 6 07:25:38 EDT 2009

"Anmyone think that this subject of a new location for the hospital might
have come up due to the questionable formation of the Meraux Foundation and
Judge Cresap being the presiding judge who ruled Arlene Meraux was actually
Joe's wife and therefore little inheritance tax and also look who is and was
on the committee? Stephens, Torres ?? One can only hope"

Jer Responds:

Can't say, but I once predicted how corrupt things have been for years in da
parish and still I don't believe it's over for the headlines.. When it comes
to greed, just about any place has it, but New Orleans, Jefferson and St.
Bernard certainly have always been leaders of the pack in Louisiana. Seems
like everyone who has tendencies of being a thief want "a piece of the
action". What's left and the thieves, mongrels and burglars take the rest,
-- something similar to vultures getting to new road-kill. <smile>.

In fact, I veered away at the last minute from law school at the last moment
because of people like Morris Bart, the Torres Collection, etc...

Remember Being successful, doesn't necessarily make one Mother Teresa or
Pope John Paul.

It's not just here. The world has ventured down the past in the past 50 yrs.
I can recall to self-serve, and cuddle with the pitiful of heart. Yet, when
it comes to awards, I see many of these faces at functions receiving
honorable-plaques and mentions.

For instance, I personally know of a doctor whose father was as crooked as
they come. (no names mentioned, but he gave out drugs like they were candy.
In cahoots with greedy lawyers, I think to "get people well". Reminds me of
the Rolling Stones earlier hit, "mother's little helper".

You betcha, by golly.

--jer--