[StBernard] conservative vs. liberal

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 6 21:35:49 EDT 2009

Westley, let me add one more to this comparitive list...

When conservatives stage a protest, hundreds of thousands rally together in
Washington D.C. all day long.
When liberals do it, only hundreds show up long enough to get videotaped by
the news media, then pack it up and go home after marching only a few
hundred feet.

And I've got youtube video to back that up from a Fox News story in 2008.
The worthless liberals sit around, only about a hundred of them, waiting for
the news media to show. Once the cameras are ready to roll they clump
together to make it appear their numbers are big and get right up to the
camera so the video can't show what a small group they are. They march and
chant for about 200 feet and the moment the reports leave in the news van,
they stop and disband. Yeah right, what a mighty protest! Then the
useless, scumbag media has the nerve to downplay hundreds of thousands of
everyday, conservative citizens (who actually hold jobs and work for a
living) when they use personal vacation time from their employer to stage a
peaceful and respective rally in our nation's capital. Go figure!

John