[StBernard] Health Care Bill will TAX your healthcare benefits...

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 10 07:49:14 EDT 2009

So true John!!! I had COMPLETELY forgotten about THAT!! Thanks for the
reminder :-(

Rena

And Rena, let me refresh everyone's memory on this. During the 2008

Presidential campaign Sen. John McCain hinted at this idea as a way to pay a

national healthcare program. Obama and his campaign within days had

commercials attacking McCain for even thinking about it. Obama and the

Democratic National Committee spent tens of millions of dollars going after

McCain with attach ads.

Now that the used car salesman from Chicago had been elected, all that goes

off the table and they will adopt the McCain proposal.

John