[StBernard] Guess I Won't Be Drinking Starbucks!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 12 21:05:51 EDT 2009

Guess I Won't Be Drinking Starbucks!

Recently Marines in Iraq wrote to
Starbucks because they wanted to

let
them know how much they liked their
coffees and to request that they

send
some of it to the troops there.
Starbucks replied, telling the Marines

thank you for their support of their
business, but that Starbucks does not

support the war, nor anyone in it, and
that they would not send the troops

their brand of coffee.

So
as not to offend Starbucks, maybe we
should not support them by buying any of their products! I
feel we
should get this out in the open. I know this
war might not be very
popular with some folks, but that doesn't mean we
don't support the boys
on the ground fighting ! street -to-street and
house-to-house.

If
you feel the same as I do then pass
this along, or you can discard it and no one will never
know.

Thanks very much for your support. I
know you'll all be there again when I

deploy once more.

Semper Fidelis..

Sgt.
Howard C. Wright

1st
Force Recon Co

1st
Plt PLT

PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS . ALLOW IT TO
BE PASSED TO ALL IN MEMORY OF ALL THE TROOPS WHO HAVE
DIED SO THAT WE
MAY HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE TO SUPPORT THEM OR NOT! ! !

Also, don't forget that when the Twin
Trade Towers were hit the fire fighters and rescue workers
went to
Starbucks because it was close by for water for the
survivors and
workers and Starbucks charged them!

JUST
A NOTE TO THIS; STARBUCKS HAD
STORES ON SEVERAL MILITARY BASES IN THE UNITED STATES. THEY
ARE NOW
BEING REMOVED BECAUSE OF THIS. GO GET 'EM AMERICA .
STAND-UP FOR
OURSELVES!