[StBernard] Obamacare Invades Your Wallet

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 14 07:26:19 EDT 2009

Tee hee.

Oh, I didn't mean the Saints would lose. I've got $10 on a bet that they
send Archie, Payton and Eli back to Mississippi (at least for this week
<G>). I've followed them before you were probably born. I was at a health
club with Tom Demsey after he kicked that 63 yr field gold against the
Detroit Lions and was in the stands in Tulane Stadium to witness it.

That kick kept people on their feet for about 30 minutes. Everyone thought
he was nuts for attempting it. (Unfortunately, he lasted but that year and
went on to another team<G>). It was the best game I've ever seen. (now he's
tied and share the record with another).

Thus, no correction here. Because I not only believe you're right but at the
same time, I feel a sense of doom for that game. The Saints can really beat
themselves if they commit to too many sloppy penalties and turnovers. (The
ones I'm worried about are the Giants, Atlanta once and Carolina once of the
schedule.

I believe the Saints will go 13-3 this year.

Jer.

Jer,

I have to correct you, the Saints are going to beat the Giants....at least
here's hoping ;-)

John