[StBernard] Welcome to Our Lady of Lourdes Website

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 15 21:53:56 EDT 2009

We just wanted to remind everyone that the long awaited Our Lady of Lourdes
Dedication Mass will be November 22, 2009 at 3:00pm. I'm also announcing the
rollout of our new church website as well. Please use this tool to keep
informed and updated on what's going on with Our Lady of Lourdes Church .
Please forward this web address to all your family and friends wherever they
may be now.

Here's the new church website address:

www.olol-church.com <http://www.olol-church.com>

Hope to see everyone at the dedication -- Mary Ann

Mary Ann Bazile