[StBernard] Our Public Library

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 23 22:34:23 EDT 2009

Public Libraries serve a multitude of basic and educational needs and are
fundamental for civilized societies to grow and prosper. Supporting St
Bernard's Public Library is an investment in our future; one we cannot
afford not to make.

http://www.stbernardupdate.com/2009/09/around-our-town.html
<http://www.stbernardupdate.com/2009/09/around-our-town.html>

The Library recently purchased additional land: the lot adjacent to the
future site in Meraux, on the north of Judge Perez between Judy Drive and
Bartolo Drive.

Friends of the St Bernard Parish Library can be reach at the Library's
Trailer Location, 7701 West Judge Perez. The Library Board Meetings are held
on the third Monday of each month at 6pm, at the Library.

There is an opening on the Library Board.

Applications are available at the customer service desk on the first floor
of the Government Complex Building, 8201 W. Judge Perez Drive, Chalmette, LA
70043. The hours of availability are Mondays through Fridays between 8:30
a.m. and
4:30 p.m. Applications also are available at the St. Bernard Parish
Government
website. To print an application please go to www.sbpg.net
<http://www.sbpg.net/> , then select the
Departments tab, then select Personnel. The link to the application is found
on the right side of the page.

To be considered to fill an opening you must be at least 18 years of age,
and you must be registered to vote in St. Bernard Parish. Please feel free
to contact William McCartney with any further questions at: (504) 442-2426
or by e-mail at wmccartney at sbpg.net <mailto:wmccartney at sbpg.net> .

----
SJK