[StBernard] Full Text Recent Attorney General Opinion RE: Public Library

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 24 19:18:09 EDT 2009

hindsight is 20/20

hey, these may be good decisions, but they should have been made with
public hearings and evidently with another referendum. even public notice
of the building mitigation committee meetings and meeting minutes would have
been appreciated. certainly the council and administration were well aware
of the Library Board of Control's objections !

seems like now we may be allowed to vote on these decisions, especially
given that the water board is situated inside our public library building at
St Bernard Hwy and Palmisano and the school board has already gone with the
plan to share the 9th grade library with 'our' public library

Thank God the Library is a separate entity, even in the Home Rule Charter.

SJK