[StBernard] LouisianaRebuilds.info Weekly Alert

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 30 17:01:47 EDT 2009

2009 Louisiana Tax Amnesty Program

________________________________

Taxpayers with outstanding balances of taxes due the State of Louisiana can settle their accounts by paying all taxes owed, along with any assessed fees and 50 percent of the interest due. For eligible accounts, the Louisiana Department of Revenue (LDR) will waive all penalties and the remaining half of the interest. The deadline is October 31. Find out more here <http://www.mailboto.com/cgi-bin/uls/uls.cgi?ako=DXjkXsOvjXWjYpXppjXOsWX> .

Contractor Rating System

Find and rate contractors working locally and help our community rebuild by getting the word out about good and bad contractors. Use our Contractor Rating System (with over 500 local listings and ratings) to rate a contractor you've used or search for contractor reviews before you hire. Find our Contractor Rating System and a wealth of information about hiring contractors in our Contractor Guide <http://www.mailboto.com/cgi-bin/uls/uls.cgi?ako=DXjkXsOvjXWjYpXppWXOsWX> .

Flood Insurance Information

Find information about flood risks, flood elevation, and more in our Insurance <http://www.mailboto.com/cgi-bin/uls/uls.cgi?ako=DXjkXsOvjXWjYpXpppXOsWX> section.

Upcoming Events

October 31: Community Childrens Health Fair <http://www.mailboto.com/cgi-bin/uls/uls.cgi?ako=DXjkXsOvjXWjYpXppYXOsWX>