[StBernard] Check out THIS new item now available at WALMART

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 31 08:22:21 EDT 2009

Costco has been selling them for awhile now.

http://tinyurl.com/29dby2

But notice this from Costco:

Currently, caskets can only be purchased from and shipped to addresses in
the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District
of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky,
Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire,
New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio,
Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, West
Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

I don't know if that's a Louisiana law preventing the purchase of them or
something else and don't know if Wal-Mart has the same stipulations as
Costco.

BTW...check the floral arrangements/casket sprays at Costco. Those are very
attractive and that's not a bad price either.

Just checked. On Wal-Mart's site it does say this:
Delivery Restrictions
We cannot deliver to all areas of the United States. Click for a map
<http://i.walmartimages.com/i/if/hmp/fusion/Final_Zip_List.pdf> which shows
the areas to which we currently deliver.

I couldn't get the map to load.

JY