[StBernard] This just happened in the HOUSE of Representatives]

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 2 07:19:19 EST 2009

You must watch this video and see for yourself the crooks that are running
this country. Please forward this to everyone you know.

Can this be the U.S.A Congress? I am sick to my stomach!

Please send this to everyone you know and call or write. This is worse than
the President!

PLEASE WATCH THIS AND FORWARD....OF COURSE SOME WILL FORWARD THIS. OTHERS
WILL BURY THEIR HEADS IN THE SAND...SOME WILL ACT OFFENDED THAT WE ARE
ANGRY...THE TRUTH IS THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW AND THEY ARE
DETERMINED TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY... ARE WE GOING TO SIT IDLE AND WATCH
THIS HAPPEN?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywgUCdefSW8

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywgUCdefSW8>