[StBernard] Crystal clear choice

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 3 23:50:09 EST 2009

In less than one year, Louisiana voters will go to the polls and make a choice about the future of our great state. Will you stand with me as I fight for our conservative principles? <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=llLYLdM0LoKULjI&s=cnKHJLOkG9JGKQMsHkG&m=mrJTK6PFL9KXG>

I’m doing everything I can to curb Washington’s outrageous tax and spend agenda, to protect our individual rights from unprecedented government control and to keep Obama’s health care bill and the federal government out of our everyday lives.

Folks in Washington today have taken too many liberties with your hard earned money and personal freedoms, and I’m fighting to stop them <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=eoJKISNyFhJHJZK&s=cnKHJLOkG9JGKQMsHkG&m=mrJTK6PFL9KXG> .

Charlie Melancon, on the other hand, has voted with President Obama on every one of these issues. He actively supported $787 billion in wasteful stimulus projects, trillions in big-business bailouts, government run health care and an Obama budget that will triple our national debt in ten years, and nobody has held him accountable.

Can I count on your support in this fight against the Obama - Melancon big-government machine? <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=hrKQI1OKLkIOK9J&s=cnKHJLOkG9JGKQMsHkG&m=mrJTK6PFL9KXG>

Louisianans deserve a leader who listens to constituents and respects their concerns. I’ve held scores of town hall meetings over the last two months to hear yours, but Charlie Melancon hasn’t found time for one town hall meeting over the last 150 days.

Team, I could go on and on about the differences between myself and Charlie Melancon. But the bottom line is, this election will be about what's important to Louisianans and the issues they want to see their elected officials fighting for.

With a vote on a trillion dollar government-run health care bill just around the corner, the choice we face is crystal clear. I hope you’ll stand with me in this effort as we begin the one-year countdown to the November elections. <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=kuIWJaPWKnLVIjI&s=cnKHJLOkG9JGKQMsHkG&m=mrJTK6PFL9KXG>

Thanks for your help in the fight for our future – together, we will get the job done.

Your friend,

David Vitter

Connect with David on:

Join David on Facebook <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=ddJIKPNuEgKIKZL&s=cnKHJLOkG9JGKQMsHkG&m=mrJTK6PFL9KXG> Follow David on Twitter <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=gqLOKYOGKjJPI9K&s=cnKHJLOkG9JGKQMsHkG&m=mrJTK6PFL9KXG> Join David on YouTube <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=jjJUL7PSImIWKjJ&s=cnKHJLOkG9JGKQMsHkG&m=mrJTK6PFL9KXG> Sign Up for Text Messages <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=dnKIIPMuHgLLL2I&s=cnKHJLOkG9JGKQMsHkG&m=mrJTK6PFL9KXG>