[StBernard] Invitation to Read Health Care Bill

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 4 19:37:24 EST 2009

As you know, the U.S. House of Representatives recently introduced a 1,990
page health care bill, and I wanted to take this opportunity to let you
know I have provided a copy of the bill for you to read at all of my eight
office locations.

* Acadiana Office - 800 Lafayette Street, Suite 1200,
Lafayette
* Southwest Office - 3221 Ryan Street, Suite E, Lake Charles
* Baton Rouge/River Parishes Office - 858 Convention Street,
Baton Rouge
* Southeast Office - 2800 Veterans Boulevard, Suite 201,
Metairie
* Central Louisiana Office- 2230 South MacArthur Drive, Suite
4, Alexandria
* Northwest Louisiana Office- 920 Pierremont Road, Suite 113,
Shreveport
* Northeast Louisiana Office- 1217 North 19th Street, Monroe
* Washington, DC Office - 516 Hart Senate Office Building,
Washington, DC

You may also access the health care bill and continuous updates to the bill
and the debates on my website
<http://vitter.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=IssueStatements.View&I
ssue_id=1440e2b6-2a4f-433e-b31a-58a675aa6790> .

This is a critical point in America's future, and I believe everyone
should have access to the proposed bills. This access allows the public to
be well informed during this debate and understand how this legislation
will affect them.

Again, do not hesitate to contact one of my eight offices or feel free to
check my website, www.vitter.senate.gov, for up-to-date information on
health care reform.