[StBernard] here's a new sign for you from Casa D' Ice

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 4 19:44:58 EST 2009

I wanted to share with you the latest sign
that I've posted outside of my restaurant.

I Find It Amazing The Outcome Of Elections Without The "Help" Of ACORN
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kby5l&m=1gWU00N95QqaeD&b=McXWpxamYLCsmplju
zA7eA>

11-04-09

Follow me on Twitter
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kby5l&m=1gWU00N95QqaeD&b=Jks0bSZZPpvNa5Mcb
bYu9A>
Follow Me on Twitter
Connect with me on Facebook
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kby5l&m=1gWU00N95QqaeD&b=0s0dpe.wL84FJKA3q
naCBA>
Connect with me on Facebook

Also, please Visit my Blog
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kby5l&m=1gWU00N95QqaeD&b=5b34GMIpiD.W6Bc3Y
_VHpg> where you can comment and discuss
issues with other people who love this country like I do.

Click on the sign above to be taken to the site
where you can see all of my famous signs

Don't forget, almost all of our Signs are Available on T-Shirts,
Bumper Stickers, Calendars, Coffee Mugs, etc.

Click Here to Visit the Store
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kby5l&m=1gWU00N95QqaeD&b=j6UcWMmGUuLZ18IZD
LC6.w>

Thanks for visiting,