[StBernard] An Important Invitation from Congressman John Fleming, author of H Res 615

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 4 22:54:36 EST 2009

November 04, 2009

As one who subscribed on my website for information regarding the health
care debate, I would like to invite you to an important health care webcast
I will be conducting LIVE on Thursday, November 5th at 7:00pm EST.

I will be discussing the latest House Leadership healthcare takeover plan,
what the vote this week is looking like, and how I have put forward H Res
615 as an amendment.

If you would like to join us Thursday evening, click HERE
<http://fleming.congressnewsletter.net/mail/util.cfm?mailaction=clickthru&gp
iv=2100049425.398430.495&gen=1&mailing_linkid=690> .

If you would like to ask me a question during the webcast, you can email me
at: Dr.JohnCFleming at gmail.com
<http://fleming.congressnewsletter.net/mail/util.cfm?mailaction=clickthru&gp
iv=2100049425.398430.495&gen=1&mailing_linkid=691> .

In addition, I would like to take this opportunity to make you aware of the
"America Makes a House Call on Congress" event taking place on the Capitol
steps this Thursday, Nov 5th at noon. This is a great opportunity for the
American people to make sure Washington hears their voices of one final time
before the upcoming health care vote. I will be at the event and am
encouraging any who are able to join us to do so and let the Democrat
leadership know what you think about government-run healthcare.

I hope you can join me for both events this Thursday.

I look forward to continuing to serve America as I work here in Congress for
conservative causes and hope that you will let Congress know what issues are
important to you. For more information please visit my website at
fleming.house.gov
<http://fleming.congressnewsletter.net/mail/util.cfm?mailaction=clickthru&gp
iv=2100049425.398430.495&gen=1&mailing_linkid=692> .