[StBernard] The Financial State of St. Tammany Parish

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 5 19:01:27 EST 2009

I wanted to let everyone know that this coming Monday, November 9, there
will be a presentation on the financial state of St. Tammany Parish by local
officials. This is a good exercise in transparency that gives citizens more
knowledge about and confidence in their government. I have recently been
meeting with the fire districts to discuss efficiencies in fire protection
services and our goal is to provide a better service at a cheaper cost to
the taxpayer.

FINANCIAL STATE OF ST. TAMMANY PARISH
Monday, November 9, 2009
5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Parish Council Chambers

- St. Tammany Parish President Kevin Davis

- Sheriff Jack Strain

- Assessor Patricia Schwarz Core

- St. Tammany Parish School Superintendent Gayle Sloan

- Fire Protection District One Chief Larry Hess

- Fire Protection District Four Chief Merrick Tassin

This program is sponsored by the League of Women Voters of St. Tammany. For
information call Sandra Slifer at 875-9388, send an email to
sandraslifer at gmail.com or visit the League's website at www.lwvst.info.