[StBernard] YouTube - Is Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 6 13:59:43 EST 2009

I think what your forgetting is that he's been changing the rules as he's
going along.
Also I just saw the clip about the immigration amnesty bill that sounds like
it will pass. Talking about giving this country away to people who DO NOT
DESERVE IT, AND DID NOT WORK FOR IT. Between that and the gun stuff.

About time for a revolution.

DB