[StBernard] RNC Statement On Veterans Day

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 11 23:09:47 EST 2009

RNC STATEMENT ON VETERANS DAY

WASHINGTON - Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Michael Steele
released the following statement today:

"Since the founding of our nation, generations of brave Americans have
answered the call to service. On this Veterans Day the Republican National
Committee pauses to extend our heartfelt gratitude for their brave and
valiant service in our Armed Forces. We honor them for their extraordinary
sacrifice in defense of our country. Today I join all Americans in
expressing my heartfelt gratitude to our veterans for preserving the
freedoms we hold dear."

###