[StBernard] Shop Around St. Bernard

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 11 23:22:56 EST 2009

Westley please post for me - thanks Jill Dolese

Just in time for Christmas and a great gift for children.

Purchase a 2010 Visiting Pet 501C Program fundraiser Calendar of animal
assisted pet therapy dogs featuring our own St. Bernard canine resident
Chance Dolese as the March pinup.

Chance is currently participating in a "Reading to Rover" program at Joseph
Davies Elementary School where he visits the 2 special education classes
each Thursday with the children practicing oral reading skills by reading
him stories. He also visits the other special classes for interaction with
the students.

Calendars are available from The LadyBug's Garden and Gifts at 609 W. Judge
Perez Dr.
A big Thank You to Karen, the business proprietor, for selling our
calendar.

Jill Dolese and Chance