[StBernard] BPW Meeting - Monday, Nov. 16

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 12 21:50:48 EST 2009

I will be giving a presentation on why and how you should protect your
electronic data at the BPW Meeting this coming Monday night, 6:00 PM, at the
St. Bernard Council on Aging Building.

I can promise you that the presentation will not be dry and stuffy. Of all
the groups I have presented it to, only the weird folks from Pascagoula, MS
didn't seem to like it much (I'm trying not to blame on the fact that I said
St. Bernard was better than Pascagoula).

With flames of fire and metal melting through metal, you will be entertained
and "if you're not too careful, you might learn a thing or two." (Brownie
points for those who recognize that quote.)

If you are in the area, come by and hear what it is all about.

Westley