[StBernard] Christmas Fun, Please Read

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 20 21:41:15 EST 2009

Pass this on to your church, co-workers, family, and  friends.
 What do you have to lose but 44 cents, what  do you have to gain more than
you will ever  know.

What  a clever idea!

Yes, Christmas cards. This is coming early  so
that you can get ready to include an important address to  your list.

Want to have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send  the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD
this year.

As they are  working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of
 this holiday, we should all send them a nice,

CHRISTIAN card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world..

Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it.

Here's the address, just don't be rude or crude.  (It's not the
Christian way, you know.)

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York , NY   10004

Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations  because
they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions.
  So spend 44 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone.  Also
tell them that there is no such thing as a "Holiday Tree". . .
It's always been called a CHRISTMAS TREE!

And pass this on to your  email lists. We really want to communicate
with the ACLU!  They really DESERVE us!!

For those of you who aren't  aware of them, the ACLU, (the American Civil
Liberties Union) is the one suing the U.S. Government to take God, Christmas
or  anything Christian away from us.
They represent the atheists  and others in this war. Help put Christ
back in Christmas!

Janice