[StBernard] Call Senator Landrieu and ask her to vote "No"

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 20 21:53:21 EST 2009

My Friend,

Tomorrow, Saturday November 20th, at 8:00pm the United States Senate will
have its first vote on the Democrats health care reform bill. I encourage
you to call Senator Mary Landrieu at (202) 224-5824 and ask her to vote "No"
on government-run health care. You may also visit her website to leave your
comments by following this link
<http://link.countryfirstpac.com?187-648-2022420-2588> .

Thank you for your participation in this process. I wish you and your family
a Happy Thanksgiving.

Sincerely,
<http://www.countryfirstpac.com/images/email/sig_johnmccain.jpg>
John McCain
Chairman, Country First PAC

P.S. If you are unable to get through to the Washington D.C. office, please
call one of Senator Landrieu's district offices. The numbers are below:

New Orleans
(504) 589-2427

Shreveport
(318) 676-3085