[StBernard] Revived La. Parish Faces Fight Over Race

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 20 22:16:45 EST 2009

Here ya go Syl:

http://tinyurl.com/ygsjjqv

JY

But there is clearly a need for rental property in the
parish. A
report by
the Brookings Institution estimates that rents in the New
Orleans
metropolitan area are about 46 percent higher than they were
before
Hurricane Katrina because of the low supply and high demand
for
rental
units

New Orleans may need rental units, but we sure don't. I hate
it
when people talk about the metropolitan area, but don't look at each
locale.
WE ARE NOT PART OF NEW ORLEANS ! What paper does this person write
for ?
(Let me guess...it must be the TP) I sure would like to write her a
rebuttal.

Syl