[StBernard] "Seven Days in May"

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 23 09:58:52 EST 2009

Westley,

A rough reiteration of the old saying applies here..."those who ignore
history are condemned to repeat it." Add to that a touch of human nature
and you can see the future unfolding. It likely will be ugly - for
liberals. I can see liberals in public getting harrassed by conservatives
who feel the last straw has been broken.

I witnessed this just last week when a young black girl checking out in a
Wal-Mart was wearing an Obama shirt. This "bubba" guy standing in the
register line across from her starting mouthing off to her "yeah, I see that
asshole pictured on your shirt who's trying to destroy this country." What
surprised me was the facial look on other customer's faces (mostly white)
did not look embarrasshed or shocked, but most were smiling. The black girl
did not dare say a word. I'm telling you Westley, conservatives are getting
fed up and scenes like this are going to be a more common occurrence. If I
were a liberal living in the South, I'd be exploring real estate in the
liberal/leftist states now.

John