[StBernard] SEXUAL ADVICE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT (Jer - delete this email)

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 23 17:54:57 EST 2009

Anonymous, I might ask the same thing, but for the most part I am at a
disadvantage of talking to a tree who has no name.

If you won't listen to me preach abstinence from corruption, won't you give
it a try on your own merit and moral values? I'm saying this because I
shouldn't have to baby anyone to accept what one is to do to escalate one's
life from immoral decadence to absolute excellence, should I? thank you,
Tree, please don't prove me wrong.

--jer--