[StBernard] SEXUAL ADVICE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT (Jer - delete this email)

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 23 18:27:04 EST 2009

Quite, right, Tree.

The issue is plain. I made a comment, you made the issue. Some people need
the urge, while others are urged to do the right thing. If I have asked
anyone to do the wrong thing, then perhaps I have failed in my duty to help
others make the step up from the cellar stairs to the attic ones.

Prig? I've been called worse 4-letter words before in harmonious
conversation.

I don't have an issue with funnies. It's smut that splatters the breathing
room. I have the most humor than 102% of the populace of this forum.
However, I try to live by guideline, proper etiquette, and work hard at
avoiding distaste.

To those who don't worship God enough, it's shifting blame to others with
"self-righteousness".

If I fail at my duty, I quickly ask God for forgiveness. Everyone should try
it just once because it's habitual. Thanks, Tree for giving me the chance to
be PRAGmatic. ;^)

--jer--

But you Jerry are the prig, not I. I (and apparently most of the folks)
enjoy these little funnies. No need for me to leave as I find them amusing.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prig

Anonymous, I might ask the same thing, but for the most part I am at
disadvantage of talking to a tree who has no name.

If you won't listen to me preach abstinence from corruption, won't
you give
it a try on your own merit and moral values? I'm saying this because
shouldn't have to baby anyone to accept what one is to do to
escalate one's
life from immoral decadence to absolute excellence, should I? thank
you,
Tree, please don't prove me wrong.

--jer--

____
DEVACAPS.com - Data Evacuation and Protection Services
Because your data is too important to leave behind
504-250-6407 sales at DEVACAPS.com http://www.DEVACAPS.com

____
Not all emails sent through this list reflect
the opinion of da-parish.com or Westley Annis

Such emails list the author in either the subject line or within the message
itself.

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT MEANT TO BE INTERPRETED AS LEGAL ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT
BE
CONSIDERED AS SUCH.

This message is copyrighted by Westley Annis. No distribution through
electronic, paper, or other means is permitted without the express written
permission of Westley Annis.

StBernard mailing list
StBernard at da-parish.com