[StBernard] GEAUX SAINTS

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 1 09:49:46 EST 2009

You know Jer...B4 you throw stones...you should know:

I'm the idiot who posted this little Saints prayer. I also agonized over
the "blaspheme" of Our Lord's Prayer.

I did however beg God's forgiveness, and as a child of God...I believe he
forgave me and maybe even had a little smile on his face. God, he loves me,
this I know, even with all my faults!!!

I also believe he's guiding our Saints onto VICTORY as he KNOWS what hell us
"New Orleanians" have been through.

You make me SICK with your holier than thou attitude. Like I said...b4 you
throw stones.

Rena

PS...many of the O-Blah-Mah jokes that get posted on this server are sent in
by me. Westley can attest to this. This is all I have to say...it is not
up for DEBATE as you so like to do. You had your say...I've had mine.
That's what is so great about this nation of ours. How long that will last
is anyone's guess.