[StBernard] Watch this QUICKLY--I am sure it will get ZAPPED OFFthe Internet soon!!...

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 2 21:42:34 EST 2009

Remember the posting I did a couple of weeks ago? About how Obama not only
grew up in a Muslim country (Indonesia) where they were taught what a
terrible country the United States and its citizens are, and how it was to
be hated? More importantly, he just didn't grow up there, but he was
"indoctrinated" to believing these things.

You liberals have been conned! You should have stuck with Hillary...a
liberal, true, but at least she's pro America.

John