[StBernard] GEAUX SAINTS

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 3 21:38:55 EST 2009

" short and simple Jerry: No one else bitched about anything but you. And
obviously my comment was no problem for Westley. Got it? Oh. I read no
more than the first line or two of of your ravings.--JY"

Jer Responds:

Thanks Mr. York for your immediate response. It is quite rare you see that
people take time out of their bz schedules to correspond these days to
events which affect the entire planet. And thanks as well for your keen
interest and reading the manuscript I posed yesterday.

To the Bitc&%%%, many hold their private thoughts to a minimum and well, you
might say I wanted to help the planet that God so lovingly provided us when
he created it for us. It's a way of giving back by serving Him instead of
the evil one (oh, not O-B-1 at this time as he'll have to meet his Maker at
some point, I suppose no matter how long his lifespan.

It's so joyous when we get the opportunity to serve God, don't you agree?
Rewarding, you might say as getting gold stars throughout our misererable
lives here on Earth, you might say - but much more I might say.

It is told that people get out of life what they put into it. If it's
goodness, then they will either have a good one on Earth or at the beginning
of a real life--afterlife with the Lord. However, if it's evil and one tries
to sugar coat evil (like blasphemy, or other evil intentions as "happy,
glad, fun, or fantastic"), then the result is the polar opposite: damnation.

I don't claim to lay a path to perfection. That's been done by Jesus Christ
and God's domain. However, we must learn that the more we seek happiness
through good intentions and proper behavior before God, he will quadruple it
and even multiplicatively reward us with what we need--not what we as humans
believe is best for us. The 10 commandments is our guidebook to perfection,
however, if we do deem it to be such.

Thanks again, for understanding the difference between good and evil - aka
God and Satan. Everyone must be held accountable and it begins with dialog
such as we've been discussing.

Short and sweet by my standards. <smile>.

Go Saints (both God's and Louisianians').

--jer--