[StBernard] 7 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 12 16:14:00 EST 2009

This one was so simple and the nation's economic tumble was so clear to
understand: greed.

However, it's not all pinned on stocks/bonds, bonuses and rich Insurance
company/corporate greed Most of it though American's own "rich taste" of
keeping up with the Jones'.

With a per capital income of 35,900, people wanted to live like Rockefeller.
Personal income was inundated with twice that style of living throughout the
years. Most families used 3 or more cars, large ticket items (TV'S,
electronics) and homes too expensive to afford comfortably realizing their
debt was beyond repaying with interest. Financial institutions passed many
minorities into new homes they couldn't afford.

Now 45% of them believe "OBAMA'S "stash" will get them off the hook with
"spending more" attitudes to get Americans back on their feet. I-D-I-O-T-S
by the droves follow this pied piper into the abyss.

Helloooo?? The national debt's past 12 TRILLION (12,202,483,373,513) and
counting.

China's got us by the cojones. Giving away money while China's taking us
"literally to da bank".

My advice to everyone? Keep on spending as O-B-1 asks us to do. When one
can't spend its way out of a paper sack, so to speak, in the very near
future, the greed will prevail, relinquishing to mostly everyone living at
the poverty level.

--jer--