[StBernard] St. Bernard Courthouse is infested with mold

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 13 16:16:37 EST 2009

the article speaks of these wonderful stained-glass
windows..............just wondering if those involved in these renovations
have considered adding another stained-glass window -- perhaps reflective
of the resiliency of our people as we revitalize and rebuild post you know
who in 2005

The main courtroom is a majestic, wood-paneled room with stained-glass
windows depicting the Battle of New Orleans, which happened just down the
highway, and the settlement of St. Bernard by the Canary Islanders in the
Spanish colonial period.

SJK