[StBernard] Billboard Asks For 'Merry Christmas, ' Not Happy Holidays

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 15 22:44:01 EST 2009

Billboard Asks For 'Merry Christmas,' Not Happy Holidays

Last Update: 8:32 pm

ST. BERNARD, Ohio - "I miss hearing you say 'Merry Christmas.'" That's what
Jesus is telling drivers on southbound I-75.

The billboard greets people between the Norwood Lateral and Mitchell Ave, in
Saint Bernard.

On the bottom of the billboard there is an address: Merry Christmas
Billboard, P.O. Box 175, Niles, Ohio 44446

This particular billboard was bought by several women who live in Niles,
Ohio.

They say that God has been taken out of the season. They started the program
in 2007, and every year it's grown.