[StBernard] RNC CHAIRMAN STATEMENT ON CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 25 19:16:48 EST 2009

"May the God of Hope fill you with all Joy & Peace"
ROMANS 15:13 NIV

At this special time of year, our hearts are filled with gratitude for our
many blessings and our homes are filled with the warmth of the season.

During the holidays, I am reminded of our responsibility to serve others, to
exhibit compassion for those in need, and to remember our servicemen and
women who defend our freedoms. We honor their sacrifice to our great
nation, and we keep their families in our thoughts. For those in uniform
who are serving in distant lands, we pray for their safe return home.

As I reflect on a successful 2009, I would like to thank our supporters for
all that you have done this year for the Republican Party and our country.
I am grateful for your support and for the important work you do around the
country on behalf of our Republican principles.

On behalf of the Republican National Committee, I want to send my best
wishes to you and your families for a healthy, safe and Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,

Michael S. Steele
Chairman